Temporary Buildings from Lauralu
Our Temporary Buildings can be assembled on any ground surface with the use of mechanical fixings. Moreover, they do not require the use of footings or foundations. They are therefore ideal for those who require a rapid, almost instant solution to their storage or logistical needs, but who do not want to invest in costly offsite storage facilities.
Because temporary buildings are so fast and easy to assemble they can be demounted and moved with ease. This means that our solutions can always be adapted to suit your ever changing requirements. If you are in need of more space, let us know and we can expand your structure in no time. Furthermore, because our temporary structures are available with flexible and watertight PVC roof systems (in insulated or non-insulated options), they can even be constructed on uneven or sloping ground.
Our temporary buildings are functional, reliable, and supremely cost-effective, and they are as secure as conventional industrial or commercial structures. As all of the components are pre-made offsite we can plan, deliver, and assemble a fully operational temporary solution in as little as seven days.
Temporary structures are suitable for short term temporary use, with most businesses making use of them for periods that range from six months to four years. They are great short or long term, quick fix solutions. However, if you require something more elaborate or long term, we also offer permanent structures.
Browse our range of temporary building types to find the solution that’s right for your business.
- Temporary Building Structures
- Industrial Buildings
- Temporary Garages
- Canopies for Logistics and Transport
The Benefits of Using Temporary Buildings from Lauralu
- Fast & Flexible – Our temporary structures can be assembled in a matter of days and adapted or moved to suit your ever changing needs.
- Cost-Effective – Our structures are quick to build and easy to maintain, and with totally flexible contract durations our structures can be hired for as long as you need. Or, if you’d prefer to buy, a temporary structure is significantly more cost-effective than a permanent installation.
- A Bespoke Versatile Solution – With the opportunity to specify absolutely every aspect of your structure’s design and construction there’s really no limit to the solutions we can provide. Just tell us what you need and we can easily design and build a structure that’s completely tailored to your specific requirements.
Our temporary buildings are available to rent or buy, and we offer a range of standard solutions that are suitable for a huge variety of industrial, commercial, and logistical applications. For more information, call us on +44 (0) 207 092 6680 and we will provide you with a free estimate within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.